This technical documents briefly described the changes and difference in the structure of q-Status from previous to later version.
Archive install for the new q-Status:
Because of a new redesign, moving previsous version to a later version base, should be accomplished by performing an archive install. The following is a recommended method for an Achieve install.
- move the existing q-Status directory to an archive name
# mv q-StatusSolaris q-StatusSolaris_OLD
- install new q-Status version and test. It will create the same directory name as before.
- Run the Goodies/clear_Demo_data.sh script to zero out the default data directories.
- Remove the "data" directory from the new version.
- Move the "data/" directory from the old version to the new version.
- Make any required change from the old conf/qStatus.conf directory to the new conf/qStatus.conf.
||If the the old data directories were defined some place else than the defaults (e.g. q-Status/data), simply edit the conf/qStatus.conf file to assign to these old definition for the new q-Status.
- Distribute the new collections scripts to each client server. New function has been add with all collection scripts and in the case of windows a new collection structure.
Or by phone:
16458 Bolsa Chica Street #15
Huntington Beach, CA 92649
Cell Phone: 714-883-1949